Saturday, June 19, 2010

Morning Sickness :-(

Okay...so I've been really lucky so far with the whole "morning sickness" thing, but I'm afraid it might be starting. Yesterday I started feeling queasy around lunch time. I went to town with mama and I was just dragging! We went to the mall and then went to get a pedicure. I'm not sure if the smell in the nail salon made it worse or what but when we left there on the way home I was just VERY nauseas. Not a good feeling! It carried on through til bed time but I never threw up. I don't know what's worse...nausea with vomit or nausea without?? I think without might be more aggrevating! Anyway, luckily I have lots of friends that have gone through this and have given me tips on how to deal with it. If it's true that it stops after the 1st trimester then I may be ok. I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday, so that means only about 3 weeks til it's over. That is not so bad....and it will all be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment