Sunday, June 13, 2010

VACATION











Well...I haven't written in a while because I just got back from vacation with my family in Cancun! We had a wonderful time...I got a lot of sun and was able to relax and just enjoy having no responsibilities. I was even able to read a whole book while I was gone which is not typical for me so I was super pumped about that. I read the book "Brides" by Nora Roberts. It was a great summer vacation read.

I tell ya....my body is definitely starting to feel different. The heat in Mexico absolutely drained me!! I could not lay in the sun b/c it was so hot, so Steve and I spent a lot of time in the water. Everytime I would lay down and get back up I'd be dizzy and lightheaded. I got SO tired just walking from the hotel to the bus stop in the hot sun...I'm not sure if it was just the heat or what but I did not feel like myself.

Luckily though, I haven't been really sick so I'm very thankful for that. Just a little queasy and I just keep reminding myself that it's only temporary and will pay off in the end. My next doctor's appt. is June 21st. It is just a nurse's visit. I pray everyday that nothing goes wrong in this first trimester. So far, so good...Wednesday I'll be 9 weeks!! :-) Above I posted some pics from vacation! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment