Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Something Popped Up!!

Today me and mama went to Callaway Gardens to the beach. I was laying back in my chair and I just looked down and noticed my stomach looked different. I said, "Mama, does it look like my stomach is really rounded right at the bottom?" She said, "yes it looks different like there is a baby in there." SO WEIRD!!! I think I looked about 100 times....it was like my ribs poked out at the top....then went in...then right under my belly button it poked back up. To me it looked like a mini Nerf football! :-) I'm so silly though...when I got home I laid down in the bathroom floor and looked in our full length mirror and pulled my shirt up. I wanted to see what it looked like from the side! I'll get a picture put up soon, but I'm pretty sure it is only noticeable when I'm laying down. YAY! I'm finally getting a bump....should I be happy?? I'm sure 5 months from now I'll be hating my bump and ready for it to go away! haha :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, this is such an exciting time in your life! Believe it or not, I was once your size and remember my first pregnancy! Seriously, I NEVER had a belly until I was about 4-5 months pregnant and it was so AWESOME! One of the coolest things - When my son, P.A. began to move, twist, and turn in my tummy - all of our friends would sit and watch, then freak out saying it looked like there was an alien inside of me. Entertainment....watching my belly roll and see fists, knees and elbow outlines poke out. So excited for you and the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so happy for you. I also LOVE being pregnant. It is great knowing that you have a little one that you have already bonded with. The best part to me is feeling the baby move. It is a little weird at first but I still just sit and watch my belly bump from side to side. Take care of yourself and enjoy every moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I can't wait to feel the baby kick and start moving... I know it is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete